Contemporary Staffing will be having an Open House
Tuesday, July 30th from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
at our King of Prussia office.
You will need to come prepared with your resume, 3 professional references and 2 valid forms of government-issued id for completing an I-9
Please come dressed to impress in business professional attire!
- Able to work under pressure in a face-paced environment
- Must be energetic and have strong customer service skills
- Professional communication skills & strong phone presence
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Minimum of High School diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be available immediately to interview and start a position!
HIRING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES for the following:
Blue Bell, PA | up to $13 an hour
Get paid to receive your Health & Accident Insurance Licenses!
Don’t have your Insurance License? Don’t worry…
Health & Accident Insurance License training paid for 100%!
- Multiple shifts available, including full-time and part-time hours.
- Entry Level $12.65/hour & Bilingual $14/hour
- Supervisory/QC Control Experience $15-$16/hour
- Attendance & Performance Bonus – potential to earn up to a $100 extra per month through December!
- $25 bonus for obtaining license and completing training! Paid in October!
- Accrue paid Earned Time Off (ETO) – we start calculating on day one!!!
- Call Center agents will be taking incoming calls from Medicare/Medicaid recipients regarding their medical plans.
- This is an informative call where agents will be assisting customers with choosing the best healthcare plan. Agents will be closing each call by enrolling the customer with a healthcare plan.
this is an excellent opportunity to launch your career into a booming industry!