Posted: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:38:16 -0400
Location: Elkton, MD
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
SAP Business Process Owner- FIORI
The SAP Business Process Leader will be responsible for the management of Supply Chain Planning Modules using the SAP tool to drive our client’s projects to implementation. The aim of the role is to ensure that projects are delivered as per agreed scope, on schedule and within budgeted cost. The incumbent will manage a team of Business Process Experts and Business Analysts and coordinate closely with the Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Logistics and other relevant functions to achieve business objectives. He or she will also plan and organize Supply Chain Planning module training for all relevant SAP end users in the organization to ensure skills development.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Resolve business issues, define and manage change in Supply Chain Planning area and other departments that impact the ability to deliver the project goals
• Develop activity and resource plan for SAP Supply Chain Planning team with senior Business Process Leaders
• Manage system unit testing, integration testing, and training of end-users
• Plan, monitor and control the quality aspects of team deliverables with the Project Manager.
• Ensure timely delivery of team deliverables.
• Data migration responsibility for Supply Chain Planning area to ensure accuracy of data provided to Migration team for migration.
• Problem solving related to Process Design and execution.
• Conduct formal reviews at the completion of each phase and consolidated the GAP’s, issues logs and communicate progress to Project Manager.
• Organize scenario for test cycles and simulation exercises.
• Ensures all functional processes comply with local legal requirements and customized processes comply with the Company's policies.
· Lead business process analysis sessions and make decisions together with Function Head for his/her respective area.
· Ensures optimal utilization of the technology solutions
· Delivery on information technology deployment projects.
· Translates group training materials related to the standard processes and technology solutions (if required)
· Develops training materials related to locally customized processes and technology.
· Supports the BSL in monitoring and improving automation and utilization of the technology solutions
People Development and Pipeline Development
• Selects Business Process Experts, key users and Champions
• Champions capability development programs for Business Process Expert, and Key-user
• Set up performance Objectives, conduct appraisals and development session for members of Supply Chain Planning Project team
Corporate Social Responsibility
• Ensures that locally customized process design fully complies with Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment requirements
• Lead Change management
Growth & Innovations Support
• Support critical Innovation projects, new products, new processes, new technologies and ensure that project design supports future innovation in SAP as they may be released
• Maintain close Collaboration and relationship functional Business Process Managers/Business Process Leaders, Consultants, and other functional departments to ensure required support for Project is available
• 6-8 years professional experience with increasing management responsibilities and roles in functional area. There is a preference for candidates with supply planning in SAP environment
• Deep Functional Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning Processes Project Management skills