Posted: Thu, 28 May 2020 19:29:17 -0400
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Industry: CSS Internal Openings
Job Type: Internal Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Recruiting Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Lead, Develop & Direct effective recruiting strategies for the branch & team members to identify qualified talent for client partnerships by incorporating the following parameters:
- Build, recruit & maintain recruitment pipelines for both contract & direct hire.
- Project/Volume Recruitment Planning.
- Maintain consistent & planned communication with established & targeted clients to ensure successful business development.
- Audit & perform consistent quality checks with clients.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of ATS & CRM.
- Ability to articulate all CSS Business Units differentiators to ensure effective cross-selling company-wide.
- Partner with Account Executives on lead generations, attend job fairs & networking events.
- Conduct weekly team meetings, 1:1’s with each team member & a daily open order’s meeting to ensure transparency on short term & long-term goals with collaboration from team members to achieve operational excellence.
- Coach & counsel employees on behavioral & performance issues including annual reviews & creating an effective corrective action plan if applicable.
- Develop effective recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates for internal staff positions.
- As needed manage all aspects of the VMS accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Recruiting Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of related experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking sales & service environment
- Strong history of meeting or exceeding goals
- Collaborative in nature
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel &/or work extended hours when necessary