Posted: Wed, 27 May 2020 15:20:52 -0400
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Our client is looking to add an experienced PMO Analyst in Center City Philadelphia. The role is a 4 month contract to hire position, in the mortgage industry.
Responsible for managing the following functions:
1. PMO Tools Production and Functional Support
2. PMO Tools Administration responsibilities.
3. Analytical support around the Software Development Life Cycle.
This role requires knowledge of the Daptiv PPM tool and the Rally solution packages or similar. In addition, awareness and/or knowledge of all PMO disciplines including: Demand Management, Resource Management, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management, and Financial Management. This role requires acquiring subject matter expertise with how the tool has been implemented to support all the PMO disciplines. The ideal candidate combines the skills of a developer, analyst and portfolio coordinator. The PPM development piece includes identifying not only the appropriate metrics to ensure the IT organization performs at a high level, they also develop the necessary reporting and/or analytical infrastructure to effectively measure these areas.
This position will:
• As Rally Enterprise Administrator, provide SME and best practice guidance to the Rally user community.
• As Daptiv Administrator, provide SME and best practice guidance to the Daptiv user community
• Facilitate and support capacity and program increment planning activities; Activities include but not limited to data collection, report generation and facilitation of meetings
• Configure Rally and Daptiv including out of the box and custom building of new analytical capabilities, applications, and reports as requested.
• Assess new tool capabilities and recommend how best to leverage them in the client’s environment; Work with a variety of end users to see implementation of new tools through from initial request through to deployment
• Perform EPMO support on an as needed basis; provide insight and recommendations to enhance our analytical footprint, and the metrics we utilize
• Manage projects as directed by the EPMO management team
• Work directly with Daptiv users to understand and resolve support issues and clarifications
• Lead continuous improvement opportunities for various areas within the tool, such as Resource Forecasting, Onboarding/Off boarding and general Production Support activities
• 1-3 years or equivalent experience of administration responsibilities with Rally, Daptiv or similar tools
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies a plus
• Report writing experience or education in relevant software packages; Rally Power User training or equivalent a plus
• Knowledge of operational analytics
Skills and Abilities:
• Experience troubleshooting issues within the PPM tool environment
• Strong Excel modeling skills, familiarity with Cognos, MicroStrategy or other BI platforms
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Process engineering/design experience a plus
Other Position Parameters:
• Self-starter, highly adept at problem solving and outside-the-box thinking.
• Willingness to operate in a high-pressure environment.
• Willingness to challenge conventional thinking and approaches in order to meet goals.
Prior Work Experience Technical: 1 - 3 years (will consider recent, relevant co-op or intern experience) Education and Credentials Bachelor’s Degree required