Posted: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 09:59:22 -0400
Location: Deptford, NJ
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
A detail oriented, knowledgeable Loan Processor is needed to join a reputable financial organization located in Deptford, NJ! The Loan Processor will be responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. This temporary-to-hire opportunity offers $24 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Loan Processor include:
- Verifying, compiling, and typing application information for mortgage loans/ titles.
- Verifying that the residential loan application file is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment and marital status.
- Recommending that title and loan be restructured or denied if standards are not met.
- Calling specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Preparing loan for Initial Closing Disclosure issuance.
- Submitting to Underwriting when Appraisal, Title, and Credit are in.
- Providing quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards, and ensuring completeness before submission for underwriting for approval.
Perks of Working for Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Incentives and earning potential
- Great office environment with room for growth
Requirements of the Loan Processor:
- HS Diploma or GED required, higher education a plus
- 2-3 years of mortgage loan processing
- Additional financial, banking, or mortgage experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM with a 30-minute lunch break
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!