Lead Security Analyst
This leader in the supply chain industry is seeking a Lead Security Analyst to join their team in Camden, NJ in a direct-hire role! As the Lead Security Analyst, you will maintain already implemented security measures and lead a small team. This opportunity is ideal for someone with experience managing a wide array of program initiatives/ tools. You will have previously managed vendor relationships and have a strong sense of pride in incident response and technical prevention programs. Certifications are strongly encouraged.
Responsibilities of the Lead Security Analyst include:
- Monitoring daily security alerts.
- Writing policies.
- Implementing IAM tools & programs including interfacing outside of IT (HR, Legal, etc.).
- Reporting and responding to any security breaches or viruses.
- Triaging and categorizing network intrusions and incidents.
- Performing periodic risk reviews and audits.
- Providing strategies for improving system security.
Requirements of the Lead Security Analyst:
- Experience with SOX and ISO 27001
- Experience with patching & vulnerability management
- Experience implementing IAM tools & programs
- Knowledge of network security technologies and devices
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.