Posted: Tue, 12 May 2020 10:55:08 -0400
Location: Dover, DE
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
No C2C rates
Will start remote until restrictions are lifted then travel to Dover or Newark, DE.
This position will be responsible for protecting the corporation’s critical information and assets by ethically integrating cybersecurity risk management best practices throughout the enterprise. This position will be responsible for detection and analysis of opportunistic and persistent threats, deploying counter measures and conducting risk and vulnerability assessments across the enterprise. As a specialist on the Cyber security team, you will participate in detection and response of cyber incidents, assist in recovery of operations and assist in formulating, updating, and communicating short- and long-term organizational cybersecurity strategies and policies. In addition, you will provide technical support to others on adjacent technical teams and the greater organization. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the relevant incident response steps, as well as knowledge of various security architectures and frameworks (Zero Trust, SABSA).
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Maintain knowledge of the current security threat level by monitoring related Internet postings, Intelligence reports, and other related documents as necessary.
· Maintain proficiency and skills through relevant training, conventions, conferences, and on-the-job training.
· Interface to third party vendors as necessary for external audits.
· Manage investigations involving Cyber Security, including the use of specialized software.
· Create system performance metrics and trending for capacity planning
· Meet availability and update requirements
· Ability to travel 20%