Recruiter & Veteran, Michael, South Jersey Area
- 30+ years recruiting experience to include management experience.
- National Guard Bureau Recruiting/Retention Advisory Committee Chair and Area Chair.
- Extensive training for Human Resources and Recruiting throughout career.
Interested in learning more about Michael? Reach out.
HR Manager, Lisa, Greater Philadelphia Area
- Successful at helping new employees adjust to company culture and feel valued in their new roles.
- Dedicated HR professional with strong grasp of employment laws, compliance issues and benefits plans.
- Successfully introduces process improvements and staff-development initiative to drive corporate goal attainment.
Interested in learning more about Lisa? Reach out.
Customer Service & Finance/Banking Professional, Cade, Greater Philadelphia Area
- Worked in the highest level of escalation and received three promotions in under two years eventually working governmental regulatory cases.
- Several awards for employee of the month as well as best balanced performance.
- A SUPER polished customer service finance/banking professional. He has worked closely with extremely high level clients.
Accounting & Finance Professional, Norman, Greater Philadelphia Area
Progressively responsible business experience in the following areas:
- Financial Management
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
Executive Administrative Assistant, Edwina, Greater Philadelphia Area
- Professional Executive Assistant with a track record of dedication and longevity proven from her 12 years spent at one company where she performed all duties at the highest level.
- Hands on experience maintaining multiple databases, covering annual reports, developing new projects and following through, heavy scheduling, etc.
- Candidate recently left her last role due to not being challenging enough and wants to obtain a role that will advance her career and broaden her skill set.