This weekend, we “fall back” an hour for Daylight Savings, giving us that much needed extra hour of sleep and time to relax. Moving forward, however, we’ll become more productive, considering it will no longer get dark at 6:30 and you won’t have to convince your body that it is actually not time for bed immediately after eating dinner.
One way to be more productive is to think seriously about your job/career and consider if your current position is truly right for you. If you take inventory about your goals and desires in a fulfilling position and find yourself coming up short, perhaps now is the time to make the jump!
Luckily, Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently hiring for several positions in the Greater King of Prussia area—thanks to our very own King of Prussia office!
“The King of Prussia office has a wonderful reputation in the market place and the businesses in surrounding this office are booming! You WANT to network with the KOP team for your next career move!” says Sharon Tsao, CMO, Contemporary Staffing Solutions
King of Prussia is a city located near Philadelphia and an up-and-coming area, especially for middle market businesses. Even though King of Prussia (or KOP as it often called) is only home to about 20,000 residents, a whopping 60,000 people are employed in the area. As more and more large companies set up shop in KOP, more and more job seekers are needed.
Is the Greater KOP area right for YOU?
Conshohocken, PA (15 minutes from KOP)
Calling all experienced accounting-inclined job seekers—this is for you! Our client company is a leading company in the insurance industry that has provided specialized services to niche markets for over 25 years. Their mission is to keep providing excellent service to their customers and to continue to grow and become better as a company! Perhaps you can help them grow in their Direct-Hire Payroll Specialist (99041) role! As the Payroll Specialist you’ll receive a $70K salary.
Bryn Mawr, PA (20 minutes from KOP)
Whether you’re an HR Specialist or Administrative Assistant, we have a great company for you to work with! Our client company is a water utility provider that services millions of people in the United States. They understand the importance of water as a resource and strive to maintain sustainable business practices. They are currently looking for:
- Talent Coordinator position and offers $20 an hour! (99127)
- Executive Assistant position gives flexibility with its part-time hours and offers $25 an hour! (99103)
Paoli, PA (20 minutes from KOP)
No experience, no problem! Our client company is a services company that strives to make their facilities accessible, cost-effective, and secure so that customers can rest easy. Our client company is always in need of:
- Call Center agents to provide customers with excellent customer service—you just have to be friendly! The position pays $14 an hour! (98496)
- HR Systems Specialist needs minimal experience, about 1 year of professional office/data entry experience, position, which pays $20 an hour! (99040)
Plymouth Meeting, PA (20 minutes from KOP)
If you’re looking for an entry-level job where you can begin your career in healthcare, apply now! Our client companies are healthcare insurance/advocacy companies that always have customers’ interests in mind and strive to help their customers become more savvy healthcare consumers!
Apply for the:
- Customer Service Representative openings that range from $13 to $14.50/hr (99118) (98544)
- Benefits Associate at $15.40 (98794)
- Recruiter at $20 an hour! (98545)
Wayne, PA (20 minutes from KOP)
Our client company provides specialty insurance services to customers regarding motor vehicles, personal online information, and more. They are dedicated to educating their customers about risks, doing so by providing services and over 1,000 technical experts across the world.
- Dispatcher, temporary-to-hire and offer $15 an hour! (98815)
- Customer Service Representative temporary-to-hire and offer $15 an hour! (99075)
West Chester, PA (20 minutes from KOP)
Accounting and Finance job-seeker, this one’s for you! Our client company is a network of United States’ private schools, which include preschools, K-12 schools, and online schools, prioritize the needs of students and families by offering several ways to learn and other valuable resources.
- Revenue Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing revenue transactions and ensuring they are accurate and in accordance with the company’s revenue accounting policies. This is a temporary-to-hire positions that offers $23 an hour! (99107)
Read More helpful & inspiring tips here.
Contemporary Staffing connects job seekers to hiring managers nationally in the following professions: Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, IT, Salesforce, and Sales & Marketing.