CSS team members have submitted MANY of their best recipes that they have been creating over the last few weeks.
Cupcakes, cookies, roasts and veggies, etc. Check back here every week for a new recipe for you to create!
Provided by Colleen
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen Limeade Concentrate
- 10 strawberries (or 12 if you are using smaller ones from the farmers market
- 8 bail leafs
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups tequila (gold or silver)
1. Empty limeade concentrate into a pitcher. Add 2 1/2 cans of water and 1 1/2 (18 ounces, or 2 1/4 cups) cans of tequila (or a bit less, if you dont want too strong)
2. Hull the strawberries, slice lengthwise, and add to the pitcher. Crumple the basil a little with your hands (this will help the basil flavor release into the drink) and add it to the pitcher, too. Place the pitcher, covered, in the frig overnight or for at least 4 hours
3. Your drink should be a pale pink color, enjoy!