CSS team members have submitted MANY of their best recipes that they have been creating over the last few weeks.
Cupcakes, cookies, roasts and veggies, etc. Check back here every week for a new recipe for you to create!
Provided by Miranda
- 3-4 cups of uncooked Brussels sprouts
- 2 TBS of oil (I usually use olive oil or canola oil)
- 1TBS of butter
- 2 TBS of minced garlic
- 4TBS of low sodium soy sauce
- 2TBS of minced parsley
- 1-2 TBS of lime juice
- Cut the ends off the Brussels sprouts and slice in half.
- Heat oil and butter on a medium-high heat.
- Add in garlic and stir until lightly browned.
- Add in soy sauce and stir.
- Add in parsley.
- Stir and place a lid on until Brussels burn.
- Add in lime juice and stir. until crispy.
- Place in a bowl for serving!