CSS team members have submitted MANY of their best recipes that they have been creating over the last few weeks.
Cupcakes, cookies, roasts and veggies, etc. Check back here every week for a new recipe for you to create!
Provided by Alyssa
- 1 Banana
- 2 eggs
1. Spray or butter pan.
2. Crack eggs and blend in mixer with banana.
3. Place batter on pan like pancakes (should make about 4-5).
4. Add cinnamon on top of batter.
5. Flip once bottom is cooked through. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until brown.
6. Add blueberries or any fruit on top if preferred!
7. Enjoy 🙂