CSS team members have submitted MANY of their best recipes that they have been creating over the last few weeks.
Cupcakes, cookies, roasts and veggies, etc. Check back here every week for a new recipe for you to create!
Provided by Alyssa
- 1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray square pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs and mix in with cookie dough. Add half the dough into bottom of the pan and back for 12-14 minutes.
3. Add chocolate chips and press into cookie dough. Spread marshmallow creme over cookie dough. Add remaining graham crackers.
4. Crumble remaining cookie dough over marshmallow cream and graham crackers.
5. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy 🙂