Posted: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:16:04 -0400
Location: Denver, CO
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Title Agency Representative
A Title Agency Representative with a working knowledge of title underwriting requirements is needed in Denver, CO! As the Title Agency Representative, you will assist with the day-to-day title agency operations and Home Equity closing services. This position offers $35K/year!
Responsibilities of the Title Agency Representative:
- Reviewing all daily reports to ensure completion of assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Reviewing documents to determine if liens/judgments can be removed under the supervision of a licensed title insurance agent.
- Processing loan changes, title updates and changes to fees on title commitments in accordance with the underwriter guidelines.
- Reviewing and processing all closing documents from start to finish.
- Addressing inquiries from clients, seller/buyers agents, and internal staff.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Requirements of the Title Agency Representative:
- College degree with industry experience preferred.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma with some experience within the real estate and/or vendor management service industry preferred.
- ALTA best practices experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!