Posted: Mon, 18 May 2020 10:40:30 -0400
Location: Philadelphia PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Multiple job-seekers are needed as a Test Proctor for our client in Philadelphia, PA! As the Test Proctor, you will primarily be responsible for proctoring employees who are taking computer based testing. This is a temporary assignment offering $23/hr!
Responsibilities of the Test Proctor Include:
- Inspecting examination rooms to gauge suitability for impending exams.
- Ensuring that all examination room arrangements are in accordance with the specification provided.
- Greeting candidates and verifying personal information by checking ID.
- Ensuring that only approved candidates are appearing for tests.
- Providing seating instructions to candidates and ensuring that they find their seats in the examination room.
- Providing candidates with test instructions, exam timings, and pass our test materials.
- Ensuring that candidates do not possess any materials that are in violation of test protocols.
- Proctoring the exam room and ensuring that candidates do not indulge in misconduct.
- Assisting test supervisors in administering exams and ensuring that smooth testing procedures are evitable.
Requirements of the Test Proctor Include:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have reliable transportation
- Teaching background preferred
- Must be able to work Tues-Fri
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!