Posted: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 11:34:55 -0400
Location: Bryn Mawr, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in HR is needed for a TA Coordinator position in Bryn Mawr, PA! As the TA Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for assisting the department in their day to day recruitment efforts. This position offers $20-22/Hr.
Responsibilities of the TA Coordinator include:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Team with administrative tasks including but not limited to scheduling and confirming interviews, internal staff meeting support, manage TA shared email/calendar
- Coordinating the TA process through the ATS system (Workday) with resume screening, scheduling interviews, running background checks, I9 Verifications, etc.
- Coordinating and setting up additional testing as required (DOT Certifications, Lift assessments, etc.)
- Creating and sending communication with applicants and new hires (offer letters, welcome emails, etc.)
- Posting jobs and maintaining a log of all external sourcing sites and vendors
- Assisting with registering for recruitment events (Job fairs, University partnerships, community engagements)
- Researching local markets for sourcing ideas and community partnerships
- Managing special projects and events such as high school and college co-op programs, seasonal hiring, local non-profit partnerships, etc.
- Maintaining the inventory of recruiting job fair materials and promotional items
- Preparing weekly reports utilizing excel and various reporting tools
- Preparing PowerPoint slides as needed
- Assisting with other tasks and projects as assigned
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- And more!
Requirements of the TA Coordinator:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
- Minimum of two years experience in a Recruitment or HR department preferred
- Proficiency MS Office. Strong skills needed in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively (clearly, concisely and professionally) with internal and external customers
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with applicant tracking system(s) is a significant asset- Workday a plus
- Resourceful, organized, collaborative, and can thrive in the fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Travel – 10% (Job fairs, community events, and local operating plants)