We are seeking a high energy, self-motivated Systems Administrator who will be responsible for implementation and administrating our O365 environment. The successful candidate will be a technical subject matter expert who can apply their functional knowledge to deliver innovative solutions to the business users.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator include:
- Support and maintain Microsoft O365 environment including, Hybrid Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint,
- Support and maintain Azure Active Directory environment, including Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure Identity Protection, Access Reviews, Access Packages and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Support advanced functions of Office 365 including but not limited to the Security, Governance and Compliance centers (e.g., DLP, IRM, E-Discovery, In-Place Hold, Retention Tags, and Encryption).
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex and software issues for Exchange, Teams, Office365 messaging and collaboration systems and client software.
- Develop monthly metrics / reports for operational review as required.
- Create technical solution documentation for support staff and end users.
- Create scripts and other automated processes to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate with business application owners, and internal/external IT functions (e.g. Server/Cloud Team, Network Team, Database Team, Security etc.) to implement, manage messaging and collaboration systems to meet corporate objectives.
- Recommend hardware or software changes needed to optimize messaging delivery systems deployments, configuration, or maintenance.
Requirments of the Systems Administrator:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or 3-5 years related relevant experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with Exchange on-prem and/or O365
- Extensive PowerShell knowledge in creating and maintaining scripts
- Experience with implementation/configuration of Office 365 messaging and collaboration tools
- Experience working with end users to define configuration of next generation tools
- Core understanding of Active Directory and experience with Azure Active Directory, especially Azure Active Directory Connect
- Extensive Experience with Hybrid Active Directory Environment (Azure Active Directory and On-Premise)
- Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Working in team-oriented, collaborative environments
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.