Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 08:45:39 -0400
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Staff Accountant, Direct Hire
A job-seeker is needed for a Direct Hire Staff Accountant position in Conshohocken, PA! As the Staff Accountant, you will primarily be responsible for making sure all reports are accurate, all invoices are paid in a timely manner, and you are communicating effectively with employees and vendors. This position offers an annual salary of $70k.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant include:
- Managing cash and completion of weekly/monthly cash flow statements.
- Providing support to Finance Team in resolving transaction queries that arise.
- Assisting in Month and Year End - duties and responsibilities assigned including posting journal entries, Month-end P&L Preparation, Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Managing monthly payroll and payroll taxes administration.
- Assisting in administration of banking facility.
- Contributing to preparation of Monthly KPI Reports that are provided to Managers and Corporate Office.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual Financial Statement Audit and other audits that arise including Bank and Insurances Audits and any third-party regulatory agency as required. Assist in Completion of Tax Returns – Corporate, Sales and Payroll Taxes; 1099s etc.
- Assisting in Preparation of Budgets and Forecasting.
- Performing such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time by Finance Manager to support the business.
- Contributing to special projects as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Life and Short-/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Bonus programs
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid Time Off and Paid annual holidays
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance for job-related course work or courses required to complete a job-related degree
- Leave for special circumstances including jury duty, military duty, and bereavement!
- Degree in Business or Accounting
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Experience in AP, AR, Payroll, and General Ledger preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of GAAP
- Strong MS Excel capability
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills, ability to work productively with all levels in the organization, time management skills and follow through
- Team Player
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!