Posted: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:49:44 -0400
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Director (10-14 yrs)
Sr. Title Escrow Officer, Direct Hire
A job-seeker that has working knowledge of all aspects of licensed activities, including regulatory compliance and TDI audit management is needed for a Direct Hire Sr. Title Escrow Officer position in Dallas, TX! As the Senior Title Escrow Officer, you will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day licensed activities of Title operations. You will ensure the direction, management and performance of the licensed Title activities in production and knowledge of procedures and systems. This position offers $75k annually.
Our client company is a network related to mortgage insurance, mortgage and real estate, and risk management services. The group first began in the late seventies and has been helping homeowners/prospective homeowners ever since! They provide services across the country thanks to their nearly 2,000 employees—could you be their next excellent employee?
Responsibilities of the Sr. Title Escrow Officer include:
- Being responsible for the day-to day management of on-site Title operations, setting daily/weekly goals for the team to ensure the proper handling of all title orders, QC, title curative and all client inquires/escalations are successfully resolved.
- Monitoring daily volume (WIP) continuously to ensure orders are distributed properly among team members to operate the team at maximum efficiency to meet budgetary goals. Makes staff level recommendations to address with Leadership and HR.
- Completing/Reviewing title commitments and search reports for accuracy and assure items are accounted for including but not limited to legal description, open mortgages, judgments, updated payoffs, taxes, HOA etc.
- Recognizing any defects, exceptions and special requirements and work to clear the issues timely while effectively notating all systems to track progress.
- Managing and approving team lead and title services representative timecards, work and PTO requests and adjusts as needed for anticipated order volume.
- Conducting team meetings to communicate new processes, improvements, and training as needed.
- Reviewing new and current employee training and performance and counsel/reward as appropriate.
- Performing any additional tasks as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Opportunities for remote work
- AMAZING Paid Time Off (20 days per year!) and Paid Holidays (9 days)
- Unlimited ability for growth
- And more!
- College degree with industry experience is required
- Escrow Agent licensure
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the Title industry and real estate industry required
- Minimum 5 years of technical work experience
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience
- ALTA best practices experience preferred
- Experience with mortgage documents and title clearance processes
- Must possess proven leadership and management experience
- Familiarity with TDI/TLTA practices
- Understanding of Title & Escrow process from end to end. well versed in title, escrow and policy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of client-based systems
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and positive team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve in a growing, expanding business
- Ability to multi-task in fast-pace environment
- Ability to manage deadlines, timelines, and create and execute plans to achieve daily, short-term, and long-term goals
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!