Posted: Wed, 15 May 2019 16:01:51 -0400
Location: Radnor, PA
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 5+
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Senior Internal Auditor
A Senior Internal Auditor is currently needed for a Direct-Hire role in Radnor, PA! As the Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for overseeing SOX compliance for 2019-2020 and broaden to other types of audit after 2020. This position offers an annual salary that ranges from $90K to $95K.
Responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor include:
- Developing and executing audit plans, programs, reports, and presentations for each engagement.
- Performing risk assessment by gaining an understanding of and documenting the respective business processes, identifying risks and controls inherent in those processes, evaluating them and identifying control deficiencies/opportunities for improvement; evaluate control effectiveness through design and transaction testing; and perform substantive audit procedures; and identifies misstatements/errors in account balances/processes.
- Reviewing staff workpapers to ensure compliance with department quality standards and provides timely feedback.
- Obtaining and analyzing financial/operational data to assess the adequacy/effectiveness/efficiency of business systems/processes.
- Analyzes financial/operational data to identify trends, root causes of business issues, and/or opportunities.
- Making recommendations to management and presenting agreed-upon actions to improve controls and operational efficiency.
- Challenges audit findings and refines recommendations for presentation to management.
- Preparing accurate, timely, and well-written audit report requiring moderate to low revisions.
- Suggesting revisions for audit programs and approaching based upon experiences and recommendations for improvement/enhance efficiency.
- Assisting in the development of department building blocks: audit programs, audit plans, fieldwork structure, audit reports, etc.
- Participating in the development of the annual audit plan using a risk assessment methodology.
- Developing relationships with client organizations and through appropriate management levels.
- Developing personal training/development plans to keep current on industry trends, technical pronouncements, etc.
- Supervising staff as assigned.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Partial gym membership reimbursement
- Free snacks
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid holidays and 2 weeks of vacation time
Requirements of the Senior Internal Auditor:
- MBA degree in Accounting or Finance (Minimum 3.2/4.0 GPA)
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience with 2 years of audit experience
- Public Accounting (“Big 4” audit experience is preferred; large, regional firm, or Internal Audit/Industry experience will also be considered; Other relevant (non-audit) experience will also be considered.
- CPA/CIA or other professional certifications a plus!
- Proficiency with SAP and/or ACL is a plus
- Experience with data analytics is a plus
- Being bilingual, especially German, French, Spanish, or Mandarin is a HUGE plus!
- IT experience a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!