Posted: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:44:41 -0500
Location: Horsham, PA
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
A Senior Financial Analyst is needed for a temporary position with full-time hours in Horsham, PA!
Our client company is a world-renowned baking company with operations in over twenty countries. In the United States alone, we have employed 20,000 associates across our numerous divisions/offices. Our mission is to provide the freshest products that exceed families’ expectations and make sure that they never go hungry.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for handling the financial side of the business, which includes creating reports of the cost of ingredients and packaging. This position offers full-time hours and $52 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
• Supporting enterprise costing initiatives including National Brands (new product launches), Tech Services and R&D projects (formulation changes and product innovations), and Marketing projects.
• Performing maintenance on Oracle activities, such as opening and closing periods.
• Creating weekly, trending, and comparative analyses of ingredient and packaging.
• Preparing account analysis and reconciliation schedules of inventory, utilities, and other key balance sheet accounts.
• Supporting accounting period closing activities.
• Managing the Packaging write off process.
• Maintaining the Share Point site.
• Interfacing with bakery and IT support to resolve transaction and system discrepancies.
• Coordinating input from various departments to develop annual product standards and quarterly standards refresh for all bakery locations.
• Developing the Raw Material and Packaging standard cost for annual planning and quarterly updates interfacing with Procurement.
• Assisting with ERP system bill of material updates and data compliance activities as needed.
• Leading or contributing to special project initiatives when necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
We make sure to take care of our employees by offering competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits, welfare benefits, an fun work environment. Our benefits for permanent employees include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and prescription drug coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Vacation and paid holidays
• Tuition assistance
• 401K with company match
• Career development opportunities
• And more!
• Minimum 5 years of accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Intermediate Excel and computer skills
• Experience in Oracle preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player who also works well independently
• Strong accounting and analytical skills
• A proficient multitasker who pays great attention to detail
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates buy understanding their expectations for the right match. We focus on the business growth plan, company culture and matching the right skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match. CSS is paid by our unique and exclusive client base and candidates are prioritized based on client’s skill preferences. To our job seekers we offer the highest level of free customer service and teamwork, and the chance to become fully vetted so we can present you to our clients for possible temporary, contract or direct hire employment.