Posted: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:35:19 -0400
Location: Carneys Point, NJ
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 7+
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Senior Associate Brand Manager
A strong business leader is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Senior Associate Brand Manager in Carneys Point, NJ. As the Senior Associate Brand Manager, you will be responsible for delivering brand and business objectives for a specific business unit for the development and execution of strategic marketing plans. This position offers an annual salary of $80K to $90K.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate Brand Manager include:
- Devising brand strategies while considering the total portfolio/company objectives and strategies for the business unit.
- Developing/executing strategic plans and supporting initiatives.
- Collaborating with the Senior Director of Marketing to develop brand plans for A&E and build brand equity and strength in the market.
- Identifying/understanding evolving consumer/customer needs and marketplace trends to find growth opportunities.
- Leading product development efforts including ideation, scoping, profitability analysis (product cost, investment, competitive landscape, market potential, target price), development, testing and validation, and launch.
- Collaborating with sales teams to develop growth and innovation strategies, including formulating new products/programs, developing and participating in customer selling presentations, contending with competitive threats, etc.
- Leading cross functional teams and external agencies in development and activation of plans/programs.
- Evaluating business performance/trends and providing ad-hoc analyses of brands/business segments, including the tracking of new item results and recommending actions as appropriate.
- Managing 2 direct reports.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Discount
- Weight loss Program
- Health Fairs and Flu Shots
- Walking Challenge
- Healthy Vending Machines
- Company social outings and events
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- And more!
Requirements of the Senior Associate Brand Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA strongly preferred)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in brand management
- Experience in CPG industry (Food & Beverage strongly preferred)
- Passion for building brands and businesses with a hard work ethic
- Demonstrates initiative, is goal oriented and focused on results
- Strong analytical, creative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to turn analysis and insights into winning strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience with digital marketing (website, social, SEO)
- Create a positive and inspiring work environment for the broader team as a key leader in the marketing organization
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!