SAP Solution Manager Lead
The SAP Solution Manager Lead's primary responsibility is to implement and maintain the Best Practices for SAP Solution manager solutions. This is a Direct hire opportunity in Elkton MD..
Responsibilities of the SAP Solution Manager Lead include:
- Responsible for overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines.
- Responsible for setup, install, configure, and maintain across all Solution Manager technologies implemented in client databases.
- Design, implement and test ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like ChaRM, ITSM,
- Deliver workshop and implementations of SAP Solution Manager in terms of Software Change Management, Deployment Management and Test Automation
- Identify pain points and risks, define overall solution and action plans, provide support and solve technical issues
- Understand the latest concepts of the Focused Build methodology and SAP Activate.
- Understand the latest developments and capabilities SAP Solution Manager and partner products.
- Develop core competencies in ALM and RunSAP, build documentation and best practices for use internally and externally.
- Implement service packs and releases in consultation with the project team and businesses.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including integration to third party tools like HP ALM
- Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the Solution Manager application in both the project management and monitoring areas
- Initiate, coordinate and deliver development and implementation of system changes and work closely with SAP workbench developers to ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs
- Consult on enhancements to SAP platforms with correct use of SAP Solman
- Strong analytical, problem solving, solution design skills
- Able to do root cause analysis on Solman issue .Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve Solution manager related problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to acquire new knowledge, adapt to and contribute to fast innovating business
Requirements of the SAP Solution Manager Lead:
- 8+ years of SAP experience with SAP Solution Manager. Knowledge of version 7.2 preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in SAP technology solutions
- 3+ years working with SAP customers to define Solman requirements, approaches, and / or roadmap
- Experience in at least one of the major ALM or RSLF scenarios (Test and Change Management, ITSM, Application operations, Business Process Operations)
- Experience in Agile project implementation methodology
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
- Certification in SAP Solution Manager preferred
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.