Posted: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:23:04 -0400
Location: West Chester, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
SAP ABAP Developer
An SAP ABAP Developer is needed for a contract position in West Chester, PA. As the SAP ABAP Developer, you will support operations in both the US and Germany.
Responsibilities of the SAP ABAP Developer include:
- Responsible for SAP development work including design, coding, unit testing.
- Assess business requirements, analyze the architecture of business events and data that supports the architecture, evaluate possible solutions, and present recommendations to SAP IT Manager
- Modify, test and integrate SAP development objects.
- Respond quickly and efficiently when debugging, solving and identifying root cause of production defects
- SAP Development team needs to be on call (24x7 if necessary) to ensure defined service levels are met.
- Work with SME’s, re-engineer business processes and map processes to SAP R/3 functionality.
- Possess proven expert programming skills within SAP software and associated programming technology, tools, and middleware
- Extensive experience with User Exits, IDOC, Workflow, ABAP Workbench, RFC, Interfaces, reporting, data dictionary objects on an SAP ECC New GL system
- Experience in SAP Data conversion activities using LSWM and other ETL tools.
- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical program specs, and to code, unit test and debug programs.
- Extensive experience working directly within SAP modules FI and MM.
- Design, development, and testing of additional programs that may be required to enhance the existing SAP product functionality
- Interface programs
- ABAP custom reports
- User Exits/ Enhancements
- Smart Forms/Adobe Interactive Forms
- SAP Objects
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.