Posted: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:49:47 -0400
Location: Newark, DE
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
A team-oriented Salesforce pro is needed for a Direct-Hire Technical Architect position in Newark, DE! As the Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for supporting the Salesforce platform for our client company in order to develop and deploy solutions.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Architect include:
- Learning the solution portfolio and how the company’s respective system/platform is connected through the layers of architecture.
- Providing guidance across all aspects of solution within the Sales, Marketing, and Service areas.
- Developing project designs that align with Enterprise Architecture tools and methods.
- Designing solutions and support of new and existing applications.
- Reviewing and signing off on functional and technical specifications.
- Demonstrating solutions to key stakeholders based on requirements.
- Supporting configuration/code deployments throughout all releases.
- Quality checking documentation for the configuration and deployment of solutions.
- Evaluating, coordinating, and partaking in the selection process for packages, and advises on options, risk, ROI, and impacts on business processes and future roadmap.
- Researching and developing new Salesforce functionality and capabilities through Proof of Capabilities and prototypes.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- 401K plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Option to purchase additional vacation
- Stock plan purchase options
- Parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Requirements of the Solutions (Salesforce) Architect:
- 7-10 years of Salesforce configuration and development required, including CRM implementation
- 10 years of experience in system design and SDLC
- Experience with architectual principles
- Experiene developing and completing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prefer Salesforce certifications - Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, Sales and Service Cloud, or Community Cloud