Posted: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 09:02:16 -0500
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
A Salesforce professional is needed for a Direct-Hire Solutions Architect position in Philadelphia, PA! This opportunity offers an annual salary that ranges from $140K to $150K.
Our client company a not-for-profit, religious-based organization operating in Pennsylvania. They offer educational opportunities and manage church functions.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Solutions Architect include:
- Leading business process, process flow analysis, requirements definition, configuration workbook, data models, detailed functional design, executive summaries, and project plans.
- Leading technical requirements gathering and solution design sessions with clients.
- Staying current with Salesforce technology and learning new knowledge as needed.
- Creating appropriate implementation plans and partner with stakeholders to gain consensus.
- Collaborating with external vendors and consultants to understand latest technologies.
- Leading effective meetings by getting buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with key IT team members.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical insurance and wellness resources
- Retirement benefits and pension plan
- Ample personal leave, paid sick time, and paid holidays
- Generous tuition assistance
- Fitness membership subsidy
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect in a Salesforce environment
- Minimum of 3 years in a client facing role developing custom Salesforce applications and CRM system integration environments with large, complex third-part solutions
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies throughout entire project life cycle
- Superior development and design skills (Apex, Visualforce, Process Builder and other Salesforce automation tools)
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!