Posted: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:56:22 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Salesforce Program Architect
Contract to Hire opportunity.
The Program Architect plays a critical role within our client-serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert to the company’s largest, most complex enterprise customers.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Program Architect include:
- Become a highly certified and recognized Salesforce expert.
- Serve as a trusted advisor, drive conversations with our Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which include customer and partner resources in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level, using influence and adaptive communication strategies in scenarios where Senior Architect does not have direct authority over all resources.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Platform education.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the client's infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Review and correcting project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Identification and proactive management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Manage expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems.
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth.
- Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to Salesforce knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical Salesforce colleagues.
Requirements of the Salesforce Program Architect:
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large-sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and master data management.
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing success stories in the following domains: front and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding the business and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce product certifications prior to joining: SFDC Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, SFDC Certified Advanced Administrator