Posted: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 08:58:45 -0500
Location: Manayunk, PA
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
A motivated & automation-focused IT Professional with experience in Marketing support is needed for a Direct-Hire Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist position in Roxborough, PA!
Our client company is a digital consulting firm headquartered in California with offices in major cities throughout the country. They provide their customers with excellent service and solutions, and they are constantly innovating better ways to carry out their projects and goals!
As the SF Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for classifying openings for improvement in the understanding of each client’s relationship with their systems.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Technicians include:
· Identifying opportunities to help improve clients understanding of their CRM
· Automating marketing for clients in relation to their CRM
· Reporting and strategizing marketing for clients
· Emailing responses to client inquiries in a timely fashion
· Strategizing marketing campaigns and other marketing
· Creating solutions to help clients meeting their desires and objectives
· Creating and selling the value of the CRM automation and other strategies
· Ability to travel to clients as needed.
· Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing or CRM Management
· Minimum 2 years experience specifically working with a CRM and/or automating marketing platforms
· Ability to develop campaigns for clients
· Ability to think critically, analytically, and communicate with clients clearly
· Experience with SalesForce or a similar platform preferred
· Bachelors degree in a relevant field preferred
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!