Posted: Tue, 07 May 2019 15:28:51 -0400
Location: Elkton, MD
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Required Years of Experience: 3+
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer for a contract position with our client in Elkton, MD.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer include:
- Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
- Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses
Perks of Working with us at CSS-Tec:
- All first year employees receive three, yes 3 weeks vacation and 5 sick days!
- We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of its employees.
- We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and free coffee and snacks!
- We also offer a competitive salary and benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision with employer contribution
- 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Requirements of the Salesforce Developer:
- Experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications
- Minimum 3 years' SFDC development experience
- Experience in Lightning Design System and lightning development (min 1 year)
- Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, etc.
- A thorough understanding of configuration options
- Experience with Security setting across the organization using Roles, Sharing settings, Profiles & Permission sets
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!