Posted: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:01:20 -0400
Location: Newark, DE
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Sales Enablement Training Specialist
A job-seeker who is a natural-born teacher is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Sales Enablement Training Specialist position in Newark, DE! As the Sales Enablement Training Specialist, you will mainly be responsible for Salesforce training.
Responsibilities of the Sales Enablement Training Specialist include:
- Helping divisional champions to provide/deliver training materials (utilizing existing resources available via Salesforce or company specific training materials based on business needs).
- Developing, organizing, conducting, and evaluating training programs and developing new training materials such as presentations, training videos, demo scripts, and certification materials.
- Maintaining training materials and improve current training processes and tools.
- Maintaining enterprise library to ensure all Salesforce related training materials are documented, cataloged and updated.
- Conducting Salesforce training needs assessment with sales and marketing users and subsequently develop/maintain a custom learning plan or unique training program.
- Responding to requests from sales and marketing team and editorial to participate in the creation of materials needed for training and professional development.
- Facilitating and organizing training programs for various level of sales marketing users, using different learning and delivery methods. Hold workshops and lectures and create teaching materials, hold meetings and presentations to roll out learning material as needed. Keep employee training records up-to-date by processing team member training requirements.
- Leading divisional advocate group meeting, advance divisional advocate group capability and skills. Develops and motivates users by coaching and transferring the knowledge of process and technology techniques.
- Conducting training assessments and metrics related to associate time to proficiency, training effectiveness and associate effectiveness using Salesforce.
- Serving as the divisional Salesforce onboarding project leader, taking responsibility for the overall success of new associates using Salesforce tools.
- Concurrently managing multiple new user onboarding schedules and setup. Coordinate with the onboarding team to refine operating practices, and create process documents and communication templates.
- Delivering training at large scale events upon request by the Divisional Champions and COE leaders. Logistical organization for in-person trainings including booking conference rooms, hotel blocks, and social entertainment (dinners, etc.).
- Analyzing/reporting applicable metrics, training impact, field feedback, user experience and escalations.
Requirements of the Sales Enablement Training Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, HR, Business Administrations, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ training, delivery of training, teaching, or related experience
- Phenomenal teaching skills and the ability to personalize your teaching approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and customer service skills
- Understanding of the operations and day-to-day processes and procedures of Salesforce and new employee onboarding
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Understanding of the operations and day-to-day processes and procedures of Sales Force and Onboarding
- Self-motivated and works well independently
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!