Posted: Thu, 23 May 2019 13:15:45 -0400
Location: Exton, PA
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Sales Development Representatives
Two motivated and result-driven job-seekers with prior experience developing leads through cold calling, social media prospecting, etc. are needed for a Direct Hire Sales Development Representative position in Exton, PA! As the Sales Development Representative, you will primarily be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. This position offers an annual salary of $42,500.
Responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative include:
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contacting potential customers through cold calls and emails.
- Presenting our company to potential customers.
- Working with prospective customers to fully qualify the opportunity and position as a potential solution.
- Developing working relationships with internal colleagues and serve as a member of our Sales Team in supporting new business development.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Facilitating a strong sales hand off process with the Account Executives
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Account Executives.
- Staying up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Networking and attending key events and trade shows as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Company pays 50% of individual health care premium
- Company-sponsored 401(k) with company match dependent on employee contribution
- A day off per year for community service
- Certification as a B-Corp (https://www.bcorporation.net/)
Requirements of the Sales Development Representative:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field
- Minimum 1 year' proven work experience as a Sales/ Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive in the HR professional services or SaaS space
- Collaborating with marketing and business development to target and prospect new opportunities
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- A strong hunter mentality and familiarity with software tools and technology
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Works well in a team environment and loves to learn and grow
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!