Posted: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 12:35:02 -0400
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
A friendly and driven job-seeker is needed for a Direct-hire Sales Associate position in King of Prussia, PA! This position offers $16 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Sales Associate include:
- Greeting customer on sales floor and determining the scope of the project and initial customer needs.
- Qualifying customers then showing product or samples of merchandise to fit the customer’s needs.
- Explaining the features, advantages and benefits of the respective products to ensure it fits the needs of the customer.
- Reviewing warranty information with customer.
- Estimating cost and amount of material required, referring to customer's floor plans or descriptions.
- Preparing a quality selection sheet and has the customer sign it. When appropriate, obtaining customer signature on contract.
- Reviewing Pre-Installation Guide with customer to ensure that the room(s) will be ready for installation.
- Scheduling an appointment with Sales Estimator if material is going to be installed.
- Receiving payment or obtains credit authorization.
- Using computer database to research availability of merchandise.
- Processing orders.
- Following-up timely and professionally with customers on all requests or problems.
- Assisting with general upkeep of the showroom, insuring it maintains a neat, clean and professional atmosphere.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- And More!
Requirements of the Sales Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Basic computer proficiency and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bilingual a huge plus!
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs, especially when it comes to scheduling
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Sales force. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!