Posted: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:55:50 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Seeking a Risk Management Specialist in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a major Nationwide Health Care Provider! As a Risk Management Specialist, you will be applying analytical knowledge and skills for risk mitigation plans!
Responsibilities of a Risk Management Specialist
- Scheduling support for ERM updates and BIA/BCP quarterly updates.
- Generating SRM Risk Mitigation plans.
- Monitoring, tracking, and updating key metrics and related reports queries and data sources
- Managing subcomponents of assigned projects within timeframes that support project plans deliverables
- Following and executing standard planning and reporting processes
- Supporting the development and maintenance of operational processes and reporting templates.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of a Risk Management Specialist:
- 2+ years of experience in a analytical position
- Bachelor's degree
- Great communication skills – oral and written
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!