Posted: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:20:04 -0400
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Several jobseekers with strong customer service backgrounds are needed for Retention Representative for openings in Chesterbrook, PA! As the Retention Representative, you will primarily be responsible for supporting customers via inbound calls, chats, and email. We have both first and second shifts available! This is a 3-month contract position that offers over $13.50/hour!
Responsibilities of the Retention Representative Include:
- Assisting existing or potential customers with questions and recommending them to the proper product or service based on their needs with a strategic and ethical approach.
- Assisting customers with cancellation requests and making retention efforts to maintain their partnership
- Demonstrating account management/billing proficiency, minor technical skills, and effective soft skills in resolving customer issues
- Effectively managing self to meet departmental goals and resolve incoming workload efficiently
Requirements of the Retention Representative Include:
- Great customer service attitude
- Ability to speak & write clearly in English
- Ability to field customer calls, chats & emails regarding product sales, accounts & service issues
- Ability to efficiently process and document call information
- Possesses basic computer skills
- Ability to regularly report to work on time as scheduled
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn new products & technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!