- HS Diploma or GED required; Higher Education preferred
- 2+ years of Retail or Wholesale Closing experience
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, USDA loans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Lakewood system
- Knowledge of TRID regulations
- Understanding of compliance timelines
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!