Posted: Mon, 20 May 2019 12:04:09 -0400
Location: Columbia, MD
Job Type: Direct
Required Years of Experience: 5+
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
An experienced Recruiter is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Recruiter you will be responsible for talent sourcing, attracting candidates, interviewing, hiring, and handling other necessary recruiting functions.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter include:
- Networking with referral partners and passive/proactive candidates.
- Developing strategies on current openings, acting quickly to changing priorities, and developing effective sourcing strategies to attract quality talent.
- Developing/maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Sourcing passive candidates through networking and internet research.
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline of passive talent and maintaining a pipeline in PeopleFluent.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends/changes as well as sourcing strategies.
- Helping write accurate and appealing job descriptions.
- Assisting in on-boarding new candidates.
- Offering interviewing and on-boarding guidance to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Making a high volume of daily outbound cold and warm calls.
- Communicating company culture to prospective candidates.
- Performing other related duties as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Recruiter:
- High school diploma/GED, Bachelor's degree OR minimum 5 years’ experience as a recruiter
- Highly competitive, engaging and self-motivated attitude
- Experience with ATS (PeopleFluent, Taleo, or Peoplesoft preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Social Media (especially Linkedin)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Strong knowledge of the local, state, and national mortgage industry including direct and indirect competition and demographics including direct and indirect competition and demographics, as well as NMLS use savvy (deep contact list in mortgage industry)
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Reliable transportation to travel when needed
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!