Posted: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:09:28 -0400
Location: Wilmington, DE
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Real Estate Paralegal
An experienced Paralegal with Real Estate experience is needed for our client in Wilmington, DE! As the Paralegal, you will primarily be responsible for providing legal assistance to the real estate attorney. This is a full time, direct hire position paying between $45-55k!
Responsibilities of the Paralegal Include:
- Researching and analyzing title search, survey, city/county records
- Preparing legal documents such as deeds and powers of attorney.
- Communicating with clients and business associates to schedule appointments, answer questions, and provide information.
- Preparing affidavits of documents and maintaining document file.
- Coordinating preparation of Closing Disclosure with lender.
- Issuing checks and balances the accounting records for each file.
- Operating office machines as required – computer/copier/scanner/fax.
- Filing correspondence and legal documents in office filing system.
- Ensuring proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
Requirements of the Paralegal Include:
- Paralegal certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and technical skills
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Exemplifies ethics, initiative and teamwork
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out! CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.