Posted: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 15:07:18 -0400
Location: Wexford PA
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Quality Control Coordinators
2 job-seekers are needed for a Quality Control Coordinator position in Wexford, PA! As the Quality Control Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for conducting a quality review of residential real estate appraisals from receipt through delivery as well as any subsequent revisions or addenda. This temp-to-hire position is offering $18/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Coordinator include:
- Reviewing appraisal reports by checking for errors and typographical mistakes.
- Contacting appraisers for corrections.
- Sending completed reports to customers meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Keeping the operating system updated with documentation on each file.
- Complying with all state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Performing daily follow-up on orders in progress.
- Servicing customer by resolving issues and answering questions in a timely manner.
- Responding to incoming emails and phone calls.
- Participating in department meetings to improve the appraisal process.
Requirements of the Quality Control Coordinator:
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- One year of related experience
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!