Posted: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:47:05 -0400
Location: Fishers, IN
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Quality Assurance Supervisors
Two job-seekers with experience as a collection supervisor or being a team lead are needed for a Direct Hire Quality Assurance Supervisor position in Fishers, IN! As the Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will primarily be responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group.This position offers an annual salary of $58K.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Supervisor include:
- Managing a team of 10 to 12 SPOC/Loss Mitigation Specialists.
- Handling daily supervisory functions including timecards, interviews and coordination with HR on disciplinary action as necessary.
- Holding daily team huddles to review changes, answer questions and provide updates.
- Conducting regular 1:1s with phone agents to discuss employee scorecard trending, areas of opportunity, and career pathing.
- Conducting side by side call observations with each team member to provide live feedback and direction.
- Coordinating any agent schedule changes/adherence concerns with the Command Center.
- Providing direction to Loss Mitigation Specialists on department goals; drives call focus based on Loss Mitigation touchpoints.
- Ensuring agents are meeting expectations on calls, addresses gaps in performance immediately
- Assigning SPOC agents to accounts and publishing SPOC assigned accounts to agents.
- Ensuring that Loss Mitigation Underwriting, Single Point of Contact are operating in full compliance with investor, agency/insurer, FHA, VA and private mortgage insurance provider guidelines and results in no monetary losses from non-compliance.
- Developing and in-depth knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), as well as Fair Lending and Fair Housing Acts and any other related state or federal mortgage loan servicing requirement, including knowledge of related bankruptcy laws.
- Partnering with Change Management to create job aids and keep them up to date as guidelines and policy change and communicating changes to staff and ensure compliance.
- Effectively managing department work queues, ensuring they are up to date and properly documenting the system of record all consumer contact, requests for activity from other business units and the next steps in loss mitigation and foreclosure process.
- Training and developing staff.
- Recommending and implementing changes in procedures.
- Partnering with internal business partners to actively assist mortgagors in foreclosure avoidance, to include identifying customers for retention options such as modifications, rate reductions, short sales, principal balance reductions, etc., as investor guidelines allow.
- Working with Quality Assurance, Compliance, Risk, Audit and the Management team to assure compliance with FHA, VA, FNMA/FHLMC, Rural Housing and the various PMI companies’ loss mitigation guidelines as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Partnering with QA, compliance, legal, risk, management team, fellow supervisors and team to limit audit findings, mitigate financial and reputational exposure.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Working 12pm to 9pm Monday through Friday as a full-time shift and willing to work one Saturday a month.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
High School Diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Minimum 2 years' related experience and previous Team lead/supervisory experience
Mortgage experience preferred
NMLS and SAFE Licenses a plus!
Demonstrates knowledge in FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, and FHLMC loss mitigation options and the waterfall
Professional level of competency in all states of loss mitigation and the foreclosure process and requirements for all states, adhering to all state and federal guidelines
Familiar and compliant with CFPB requirements
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!