Posted: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:38:43 -0400
Location: West Chester, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing/Defining newly identified programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals, tracking and reporting status.
- Executive presence and ability to create and delivery executive level program status reports and updates.
- Managing team meetings, check points, document management, and overall operating plan for the program.
- Developing KPIs and evaluation methods to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposal, tracking budgets and managing external contractors.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities across teams, silos and business units (including technology, business, legal, and external agencies).
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks and collaborating with and supporting Change Management to support the program.
- Understanding of leading programs related to retail, ecommerce, and digital experiences is ideal.
- Ability to quickly onboard to complex organization, build relationships, and drive progress.
- Proven experience in program management/project management
- Great communication skills both written and orally
- Proven stakeholder management skills (with Sr. Executive Level Staff)
- Proven experience managing cross-functional teams across business units
- Proven experience with Agile Teams and methodologies
- Experience using team collaboration software: Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, etc…
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook