A highly-experienced technical Project Manager is needed for a contract position in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Developing master plans (consolidated views) of several related plans and drives, optimizing/managing all plans while presenting alternate scenarios to continuously reduce overall critical path.
- Assisting in the development of projects' budgets, applying EV analysis across multiple projects, managing a resource plan to budget, and reporting "planned vs. actual" budget variances.
- Promoting/applying QA best practices, defines/collects/interprets QA metrics and diagrams (using Pareto, Cause/Effect, Trend Analysis, Statistical Sampling…) and clearly defines link between requirements and technology solution
- Leading routine and ad-hoc status reviews with all stakeholders validating project status claims and clarifying roles and responsibilities developing accurate, detailed consolidated reports to continuously manage expectations.
- Developing resource plans that align unique project needs with team members' skillsets/career interests and applies various techniques to build/maintain a unified team view/focus on project objectives.
- Developing RFPs, leads bidder conferences, reviews vendor performance against contract by knowing the various types of contract breaches and potential impacts to the project, recommends improvements to procurement policies and influences approved vendor list.
- Developing mitigation and contingency plans for common risks, leading risk identification seminars to develop project specific mitigations and contingencies, updating risk plans as needed, and considering risk during the change management process.
- Refining scope statement, understanding impact of scope statement changes and clearly articulates requirements to manage expectations, develop a basis for future project decisions and accurately develop a WBS to the proper level of detail.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- On-site fitness center, exercise classes, health coaches, and dieticians
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription drug coverage
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- 401K Plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and Travel accident insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Career development opportunities
- And more!
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Previous Project Manager experience (coaching experience a plus)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Has helped established standards, policies strategy and best practice.
- Is a subject matter expert and willing to become an expert on the industry and company
- Experience weighing in on wide or high-impact decisions and initiatives
- Capable of managing a diverse and complex suite of projects simultaneously, even cross-functional team/projects
- PMP certification desired
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.