Posted: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:11:00 -0500
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
A Project Manager is currently needed for a position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Project Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability and success of their projects across the business organization. This temporary-to-hire position offers $55 an hour!
Our client company is the local subsection of a major healthcare provider that offers services across the United States.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Focusing on technical business projects related to design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software of business processes, integration, and coordination with IT.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Creating scope documents based on approved charters and project plans.
- Tracking key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Previous experience in a Project Manager Role
- Project Manager Certification
- Strong multitasking, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Works well in a team environment, especially with IT Project Managers
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!