Posted: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:23:49 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
CSS is currently seeking a Program Analyst for one of our leading clients in Jacksonville, FL! As the Program Analyst, you will support initiatives across the company’s division and manage software used by shared services for time and project management.
Responsibilities of the Program Analyst:
- Managing and supporting departmental Time and Project management software and related processes.
- Supporting, participating in, or leading smaller components of projects.
- Carrying out tasks and activities that support project plans and deliverables and manage action steps.
- Researching, analyzing, maintaining, modifying, validating, and preparing data, information and content used in making business decisions. Output is used for forecasting, costing, planning, positioning, trending, measuring, controlling risk, contracting, and administration.
- Participating in department/divisional workgroups and initiatives.
- Supporting processes used to collect scorecard data. Manage and improve processes for gathering and presenting scorecard metric data.
- Coordinating, producing, and distributing business documents such as reports, system and process documentation.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!