Posted: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:02:32 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Process Improvement Analyst
A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in process improvement is needed for a temporary-to-hire Improvement Analyst position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Improvement Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for the research, analyses, development, and improvement of business processes. This position offers $50/Hr.
Responsibilities of the Process Improvement Analyst include:
- Identifying, developing, recommending, implementing and monitoring processes, procedures, products, system enhancements and/or program improvements.
- Providing education and training on changes, updates, and/or improvements for guidelines, processes and/or procedures to staff and management.
- Researching, analyzing and reporting data used to meet all timeliness measures, ensure compliance, manage inventories and reflect monthly/quarterly/annual activities, measure programs, products, or system efficiencies.
- Serving as subject matter expert on projects or workgroups for gathering, data analysis, trends and ad hoc reporting.
- Leading or participating in cross-functional projects, initiatives and workgroups as assigned.
- Providing guidance and assistance to team members.
- Developing, producing, and distributing business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performing various audit functions for quality and production.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of the Process Improvement Analyst:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!