Posted: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 08:44:56 -0400
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Part Time Front Desk Receptionist
A Part Time Front Desk Receptionist is currently needed for a position in Jacksonville, FL!
Our client company is a nonprofit organization that specializes in giving back to children! They were recognized as one of the largest nonprofit organizations by Jacksonville Business Journal!
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist include:
- Answering and fielding phone calls, documenting calls/messages, and properly delivering messages.
- Checking in clients/applicants and scheduling appointments
- Distributing the mail and ordering office supplies as needed
- Performing other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Front Desk Receptionist:
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft (Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe, and Google applications (Gmail)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- Generous paid leave and vacation
- And more!