Posted: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 14:38:17 -0500
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
A technical support expert with excellent interpersonal communication skills is needed for a Direct-Hire Network/Systems Administrator position in Philadelphia, PA! This position offers an annual salary that ranges between $90K and $95K and is based on skill and experience.
Our client company is a non-profit medical organization that strives to certify medical professionals throughout the country.
Responsibilities of the Network/Systems Administrator include:
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining computer and network operating systems and application software.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems affecting PCs, servers, and networks.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting data for maintenance, performance tuning, and capacity planning.
- Creating and maintaining working environments for the company’s information systems.
- Assisting IS staff with capacity planning and business continuity planning.
- Tracking IS inventory and ordering new hardware and software as needed.
- Providing end-user support and monitoring key systems, including periodic after business hours support.
- Working on infrastructure projects as a member of the Infrastructure team.
- Working full-time hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays and a paid week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Education tuition reimbursement program
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting PCs running Microsoft Windows
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies and applications
- Basic knowledge of computer security systems, applications, and procedures, of SAN, and of multi-site networks
- Can create high-quality systems and network documentation and keep them current
- Good understanding of Cisco network equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Active Directory
- Good understanding of software development principles to create and support information systems environments and installations
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Great analytical, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Quick learner with a desire to gain industry knowledge
- An understanding of Agile development and SQL
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!