A highly experienced technical job-seeker is needed for a .NET Developer position in Philadelphia, PA!
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer include:
- Supporting and updating existing internal applications and services.
- Collaborating in Agile/Scrum software development process.
- Establishing software requirements by working with product stakeholders
- Working with platform and system architects on optimizations/ enhancements.
- Developing and improving software development methodologies and processes with other software leads.
- Focusing on design patterns, testing driven development, enforcing code quality and standards, and document APIs.
- Aligning technical solutions with business and IT strategic visions while complying with the organization's architectural standards.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, business and technical analysts, developers, QA, and other IT team members to understand business and technical requirements that can drive the analysis, design, and creation of quality technical solutions.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Career Development Opportunities
- And More!
Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,IT, related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience in design/development of distributed enterprise applications
- Firm knowledge of Java and related tools such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Maven, and C# and .Net Framework
- Hands on experience using and developing REST APIs using micro services architecture
- Working knowledge of distributed enterprise architecture.
- Strong understanding of Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Swagger (API documentation).
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL and Aurora
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing, organizational, and problem-solving skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.