Our client, a global enterprise-level software solutions provider to the financial services, are currently looking for energetic, fast learning, and qualified individuals to join our team as a .NET application developer. This is a full-time position in our Philadelphia office. Our client uses various programming languages and technologies, including Microsoft .NET.
- Jr to Mid Level Direct Hire Role
- MUST interview onsite, no exceptions.
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer include:
- Work with the business team to understand and interpret customer system requirements
- Design, develop, test, and debug enterprise software solutions
- Develop documentation and participate in code review
- Lead project-based teams
- Create documentation for training (i.e. user manuals, technical manuals)
Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- Experience with design and documentation of software
- A bachelor or master’s degree in ICS; MIS; Information Technology Management; Engineering or Mathematics with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work well in teams developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems
- Small team lead role experience is a plus and the ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.