Posted: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:42:34 -0400
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently seeking several experienced Loan Processors in Chesterbrook, PA for temporary to hire positions.The annual salary for these positions are starting around $19/hour.
Responsibilities of the Loan Processor include:
- Verifying, compiling, and typing application information for mortgage loans and or titles.
- Evaluating residential loan application files to verify that application data is complete and meets established standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment and marital status.
- Recommending that title and loan not meeting standards be restructured or denied.
- Calling specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Ensuring files are complete and adhere to underwriting standards prior to submitting for underwriting for approval.
- Providing Feedback to Loan Credit Advisor on loan quality.
- Acting as liaison between the borrower, underwriter and loan advisor. Is required to provide periodic status updates, and timely return all incoming inquiry calls.
- Informing supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Preparing loans for Initial Closing Disclosure issuance.
- Submitting to Underwriting when Appraisal, Title and Credit are in.
- Providing quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards, and ensuring completeness prior to submission for underwriting for approval.
- Typing and mailing approval/denial letters to applicants.
- Recording data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using computer.
- Handling 40 loan inventory, with 20 loan closings per month.
- Utilizing Appointment Model.
- Training employees involved in the process how to handle all products.
- · High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, BA Preferred
- · Prior experience (1-3 years) as a mortgage Conventional Loan Processor.
- FHA/VA processing a plus)
- Can multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!