Posted: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:08:24 -0400
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Mortgage Loan Closer
Eager job-seekers are needed for multiple positions as a Mortgage Loan Closer in Mount Laurel, NJ! As the Mortgage Loan Closer, you will primarily be responsible for coordinating loan closings, preparing legal documents and closing packages while staying in compliance with industry-standard rules and regulations. This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity paying $19/hr!
Responsibilities of the Loan Closer include:
- Reviewing all files including Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, and PMI Certification while complying with requirements such as FNMA, FHA, and VA.
- Coordinating closings with title companies in a timely manner while maintaining open lines of communication.
- Ensuring all loans are closed in strict accordance with all guidelines.
- Adhering to all existing changes to internal/external guidelines, processes, and procedures.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Sick Time
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Development
Requirements of the Loan Closer:
- HS Diploma/GED (College degree preferred)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment and act on changing priorities
- Ability to work two 2nd shift (11a-9p) per week.
- Ability to work a rotating Saturday once a month.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!